AMACROX takes your privacy seriously.
- This policy covers how AMACROX treats personal information that AMACROX collects and receives, including information related to your past use of AMACROX products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that AMACROX does not own or control, or to people that AMACROX does not employ or manage. In addition, certain AMACROX associated companies have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking the links.
Information Collection and Use
- AMACROX would collect and store your personal information when you register with AMACROX, when you use AMACROX products or services, visit AMACROX pages or the pages of certain AMACROX partners, and enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- AMACROX would ask you to fill up some personal information such as your name, address, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information about your assets when you register on our website and the aforementioned information would be disclosed to AMACROX, stored and used by AMACROX based on your consent. It would be deem to confirm your consent if you register successfully on our website. When you register on our website and log in to our services, you would not be anonymous user to us anymore.
To enhance the service and hold fine communication with customers, AMACROX would use the aforementioned information for the following general purposes:
1. to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
2. To collect, store and combine the information and share with AMACROX's affiliates and trusted partners who work on behalf of or with AMACROX under confidentiality agreements to establish the public management system of customers. These companies may use your personal information to help AMACROX communicate with you about offers from AMACROX and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. AMACROX would be able to exactly understand any of your request for customer service to improve and enhance AMACROX's service and products based on this system.
3. To communicate with you or confirm your request by on-line questionary upon using the information by AMACROX's business partners or subcontractor to recommend or introduce AMACROX's product, service and plentiful sale information.
This website is owned by AMACROX, but AMACROX doesn't warrant any safety, privacy or other relevant contents of the others websites linked by this website and no empoylee, agency, representative, or partnership relationship was created by the links.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your AMACROX Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the AMACROX service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the AMACROX Newsletter, that are considered part of your AMACROX account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- In order to protect your safety and privacy, your information in AMACROX Account will be protected by a password.
- In some occassions AMACROX will use SSL security system to protect information during transmission.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read Security at AMACROX.
- AMACROX would reserve the right to solely change or revoke this policy and suggest you to read and study this policy every now and then to handle any new condition. We will place a notice about any significant changes in the way we treat personal information on this website.
Questions and Suggestions
- Should you have any questions and suggestions, welcome to contact us as following directions:
1) By email: our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address - 7F., NO.97, Xinpu 6th St., Taoyuan City, Taiwan, R.O.C.
2) By phone: +886-3-357-7359 *703
3) By fax: +886-3-357-7597
It's not neccessary to come in person, please contact us with above information, thank you.